View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007   #47
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Vince Benched for Violation of Team Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
MOO?? I knew people in Cali were quite articulate.

Very short response needed here: Last year is last year... You can't qualify the past...

Again, the Texans improved the team. The Titans got worse - well right up until the signed Eric Moulds Which of course was out of desperation....
I was making sure you could comprehend my post ...

Improving a team at the level the Texans were at last season is not saying much. Moving the garbage to the recycler is only changing the color of the can.

What is funny is Molds will produce more then the washed geezer you guy picked up in what was not "desperation".

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote