View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007   #42
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Benched for Violation of Team Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
First off Bill .... MOO

It is hardly the past when it was the last game the two teams played against each other. I mean I could bring in the countless times the Titans have swept the cows in a season. Or the fact that only one season could you manage to pull in a win again us .... but I didn't .... I stated that Young did not need to communicate very much to leave the cows out to pasture.

I would figure will all the nifty pickups the moos made this offseason that you would expect more then 5 win. There is no way the Titans finish below the cows this season.
MOO?? I knew people in Cali were quite articulate.

Very short response needed here: Last year is last year... You can't qualify the past...

Again, the Texans improved the team. The Titans got worse - well right up until the signed Eric Moulds Which of course was out of desperation....