View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007   #8
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 56442 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Was it just me??????

Are you kidding me? The grass was horrible. Yeah, it may have gotten a lot of rain to look all nice and pretty, but that rain also brought all kinds of little creepy crawly critters. And mosquitos so big you could put a saddle on them. And don't even think about accidently dropping a lit briquette on a dry patch unless you came to the game in a fire truck.

Nope, for your own safety, I'd recommend staying as far away from the grass as possible.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote