View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007   #12
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bears game Reliant atmosphere...

Heck it would be better if they just shot that toy cannon from a place where no fans could see it. Had I never seen the cannon but still heard the noise I would think it's still pretty cool. Now that I here the loud "BOOM" but realize it's coming from a cannon that looks like it's the size of my palm it's kind of anti-climatic. Just a little though. The cannon shot is still cool. 4X4 Tahoe probably doesn't think so though.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote