View Single Post
Old 01-04-2005   #41
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 70276 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky
I heard Steve Mckinney this morning claim his line was top 10 material. If I would have been eating my Wheaties, I would have choked to death. I think Steve needs to retire and go shoot some more defenseless animals to put over his fireplace, and let's get a real center in here. Instead of arguing with the ref's he could bag a Zebra. That takes a real man.
McKinney should be fined by league for hiding his obvious head injury. He's in such a state of denial, I can't see him even trying to improve himself during the offseason. I wish they would just cut him, and screw the cap hit.

And I want Casserly to take a center with the 2nd pick. Send a message to that imbecile.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote