View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007   #11
Mean Machine
Veteran

Rep Power: 114 Mean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bears game Reliant atmosphere...

I think a REAL cannon would need not be any louder than what we have, all it is firing is a blank shot gun shell I would imagine, but it NEEDS to be a REAL cannon! Anytime one person can carry away your cannon, that's not good.

"Disturbed" is played out, but the opening riffs of "La Grange" would absolutely blow you away! Cranked up! ZZ Top is from Houston, the song is about Texas, Marvin just died, c'mon.

Sometimes it seems like the Texans' Front Office/PR department just doesn't want to embrace the rich history of our great State. I'm saying you jump all over whatever you can, the name of the team is Texans afterall.

And yes, they can roll a REAL cannon in and out of the tunnel where the cheerleaders go at 1/2 time.
sec 637: Gridiron, Texas.
Mean Machine is offline   Reply With Quote