View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007   #34
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Benched for Violation of Team Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I would love to see Shammy's Wonderlic score but honestly no one ever cared enough to look at it even on draft day. I would not be suprised if they just let him pass on it. Why would a career backup QB need to take that test?

Well ya know, I love the career back-ip line ya know, cause ya know it was just a great ya know line ya know. but ya know they do not take ya know test after being in the ya know league ya know for 3 years ya know. But ya know he still has ya know a better ya know passing percentage ya know than ya know some other ya know qb ya know.