View Single Post
Old 01-04-2005   #15
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEL BLUE TEXANS
1st round - Ahmad Brooks ILB
2nd round - Haloti Ngata NT
3rd round - Kevin Everett TE
3rd round - Ben Wilkerson C
4th round - Antonio Perkins CB/KR/PR
5th round - Jonathan Jackson OLB
6th round - Larry Brackins WR
7th round - ?

My wish list so far.
dream on

Ahmad Brooks has indicated that he will return for his senior season. after watching him play I think that will really help him prepare for the NFL because right now he is no where near ready.

Haloti Ngata, if he declares is worth a top 10 pick for a team that needs a NT. Picking 13th would be plenty of value for the Texans, I fell terrible for Payne I really hope his career is not over, if he plays again for the Texans or not, but clearly our #1 Need now is the nose tackle position.

I do like Everett & Wilkerson in the 3rd that would be fine
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote