View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007   #123
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 375285 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bears/Texans Blue Crew Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
We had a hot time out there!

It was really great seeing everyone again. We had a lot of regulars and it was very nice to see all of the visitors we had. TDC was in the house (I need some of the pics guys) and Gary came over (it is always good to see your positive attitude). Specnatz made a visit as well. We had a ton of great food. I knew LongHorn Babe was sweet but who knew she was a candymaker?

You could tell we had some tailgating rust but I am sure we will be ready when it really counts!
Good to see y'all out there! Wish I could have met everyone. We were headed back towards the Blue Crew (after a quick trip to St. Arnolds with Texans Chick) when the sky opened up on us. We still had a good hour of tailgating, too!

We'll be back, though, especially now that we know where to find you!