View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007   #11
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Austin preseason watch party?

I would definitely like to show however I am not trying to really get amped for a preseason game that I can watch at home also, sorry guys, I will wait for the regular season, y'all have fun.
I am working with some here on the boards, including you Axeman, to get our group ready for the regular season and really show 3rd base what we can do as the Austin-Houston Texans fan contingent. I will also start a nerw thread as alaways before each game and follow with "the list" via email to remind all you guys and gals.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote