View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007   #16
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Pep Band" = Embarrassment

First, why do you allow visiting fans to voice an opinion?? My guess, people in your section are sitting on their hands to begin with.

Second, you throw out blanket generalizations without specific incidents. Act like Clowns? What incident(s) have you so embarrassed?

Third, it took me a while to warm up to the "first down" but since I have I dont mind doing it at all... I want more touchdowns too, but it would be impossible to get 70,000 people to yell touchdown all at once, when they are celebrating and the cannon goes off..

Generally when using words like "program" you would be referring to a college or high school program, not a professional organization. So maybe its a perspective thing.

I am suprised that there was no complaining about shouting the player's last name during player introductions..