View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007   #15
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 28048 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Pep Band" = Embarrassment

As a PSL owner since day one and who sat in 121 the first two years and in 124 since then I have not noticed any negative comments from my fellow Texan fans about the pep band other than "get the heck out of the way of the cheerleaders."

I think you have taken a very important first step in venting and attempting to put together a coalition to petition. The second step may be to look at moving your seats. While the third step would be to grow a friggin pair and not feel ridiculed by the opposing fan's insults to our pep band.