View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007   #12
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1859 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Pep Band" = Embarrassment

Inappropriate behavior?

I have never seen a band member grab their junk or make a slashing sign across their neck after a song. Have they slammed their instruments down and started doing their T.O. celebration dance? Of course I sit in up in "Gridiron, TX" so I'm not down their with you guys.

I don't have a problem with the band. I see them play their songs and dance around a bit. I don't think they are walking around embarrassing themselves. They are doing what they love and that is play an instrument in a band at a NFL game. That's a pretty big deal.