View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007   #2
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Pep Band" = Embarrassment

I sit in 123, right behind the pep band, and I love them. They are a great group of people who are avid fans and spend a lot of time just trying to help the team in the way they can. Kids in particular love them.

You get headaches from...the band? And you are suggesting that the Texans need a tougher image? I'm not sure how tough and hardcore you can be if you get headachy and panty wadded up by a band of all things.

The thing that will help the Texans image is winning, not whining about the gameday atmosphere.

What aspects of their behavior are "goofy" and "shocking?" We are adults here, you can share.

JMO. I heart the pep band.