View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007   #2
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bears game Reliant atmosphere...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Machine View Post
I do wish they would upgrade the music when the team is introduced...I would suggest ZZ Top's "La Grange", the song they use now is just overplayed...not sure what it is though.

Oh, and we NEED a real cannon!!!!!!!
I would cry if they changed the intro song. If I hear it anywhere, it makes me jones for football.

There is no room for a real cannon at the endzones. I guess they could wheel it out of a tunnel but I don't think they would be allowed to have a cannon louder than our current one,