View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007   #19
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19489 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bullpen Tickets Titans Game!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
We're in the Red lot. I honestly don't know if I'll make it to that game. We're suppose to be in Turn around and if we are then I'll just have to hope its on my weekend off. If you want if yall come down the day before the game you can stop by the house we live over in League City
Thanks for the offer, but we are visiting my parents that whole weekend, other than the game that is, over in Anahuac and driving into Reliant Park just early enough to tailgate.....Let me know if you end up making it out to the game.