View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007   #10
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The ROOF... The ROOF... The ROOF will be???

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBH View Post
The poor Texans fans suffered the most intense punishment that bordered on abuse.
You are correct, it was unnecessary abuse. I heard the Texans are having a problem selling PSLs in the NEZ now. I don't know how many PSLs they lost due to being that stupid, but, I know it was significant. If they are going to open the roof, they HAVE to correct the air flow to the lower sections in the NEZ. Even last year when it was 75 degrees outside, and they opened the roof, it was over 95 in the Bullpen. The seats were to hot to touch. If I was sitting on wooden benches in an open air stadium, like the old days, I wouldn't complain, BUT, IMHO, it was POOR planning on the part of whoever designed that stadium. Now, they need to fix it, or leave the roof closed!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote