View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007   #116
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bears/Texans Blue Crew Tailgate

I think we had a great tailgate!! THANKS to everyone for taking care of me and my grandson's! All my goodies got stuck in the back of my son-in-laws truck, with a broken lock, and we didn't get anything out until right before time to go to the game. You all provided us with drinks, food, chairs, and just loving care!!! This is why I love you all so much!!

I have to send a SPECIAL thinks to Dean and Jeff for the mister and fan!! You guys saved my BUTT!! Hopefully by the girls game, my health will be better and I won't need it!

For those of you who knew about my health situation, I thank you SOOOO much, from the bottom of my heart, for taking such good care of me!! My BLUE CREW family is the very best!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gma
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote