View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007   #114
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2837 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bears/Texans Blue Crew Tailgate

We had a hot time out there!

It was really great seeing everyone again. We had a lot of regulars and it was very nice to see all of the visitors we had. TDC was in the house (I need some of the pics guys) and Gary came over (it is always good to see your positive attitude). Specnatz made a visit as well. We had a ton of great food. I knew LongHorn Babe was sweet but who knew she was a candymaker?

You could tell we had some tailgating rust but I am sure we will be ready when it really counts!