View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007   #7
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1664 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans game not on in Corpus ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexMexVato View Post
Man, that sucks...the stations here showed the Cowboys game and the Saints game last night, but they won't show the Texans?! I wonder what the disagreement was about? Anyway, yeah, at least I can catch it on the NFL Network later tonight. Will all of the Texans games be on NFL replay? I know next week they're showing the game against the Cardinals, but I think it will be blacked out. Damn this city!!! By the way, thanks.
I don't think the Arizona game is going to be blacked out in Corpus. I hope I am not wrong about that.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote