View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007   #17
BattleRedToro
Thread Killer

Rep Power: 3989 BattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Working with NON-Texan fans

I too, still hate the Steelers. I don't think that will ever change. I remember eating Luv Ya Blue ice cream and drinking Snake Venom soda as a kid. I used to imitate Earl Campbell when we would play football in our neighbor's side yard. Those were great times and are treasured memories. To this day, I can't watch the footage of Bum Phillips "Kickin' in the Door" speech without tears. That kind of connection of city with a team is what is missing so far with the Texans and when that happens the rest of the NFL better watch out because Reliant Stadium will be electric.