View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007   #14
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Working with NON-Texan fans

thanks #34! because who would have known what I would have become as a fan but as it is Texans still #1,Cowboys moved to #2 and Vikings #3
BTW, to this day I still hate the Steelers with jags now a very close 2nd

I don't don't if they still do this in school, but I remember the R.I.F. program(reading is fundamental) where they would allow children to get a free book....I about ran to this book before any other kid got it.mine was the story of the Tyler Rose and his history of growing up in a small house and becoming a Houston Oiler.

Last edited by Wolf; 08-11-2007 at 10:38 AM.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote