View Single Post
Old 06-03-2004   #10
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans will struggle to make the playoffs based SOLELY on the strength of the best division. I have changed my mind several times on their record but I think it could be 9-7 without major injuries and 7-9 with major injuries.

Irregardless they are improving . They have mentioned a five year plan and I'd go with that. Their division is monster strong.

For the Cowboys I say 10-6. I do think Parcells has them confident and I think their defense is solid as it was last year. The one deficit is corners and they need somebody to help out Newman who had a great year last year for a rookie.

I don't know much about the back they drafted but I think Keyshawn is an improvement over Gallaway. But they will miss Gallaway's speed which obviously Keyshawn doesn't possess.

I don't believe the Redskins will beat them both games; they've been horrible against them the past few years and they'll have to prove that they can beat them. I do think Coach Gibbs was an excellent rehire. He's a fine coach.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote