View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007   #1
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected
Default cool fantasy football team name suggestions ?

OK, this year I'm struggling to name my fantasy team in my money league. Do you have any suggestions?

20 character max

Last year's name: Rex Kwon Do
Other names used: Drunken Senators, RoosterMasters (I used this name for about 10 years, and wanted a change; a thinly veiled reference to the South Park movie.)

Ideas? At the very least, I think it would be fun to see how you guys/gals think. This should flesh out those who are: a) creative, b) twisted, or c) just plain dang sick in the head.

Name away...
Rick
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote