View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007   #6
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 5378 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84
Default Re: Working with NON-Texan fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Oak View Post
They (cowgirls) have themselves in a funny situation with Romo and his contract talks. My perfect scenario for them is that they sign him to a huge contract, and then he starts to show his true lack of talent as he did late last season.

Oh yeah, I hope Mr. McNair can get his/our team to the 2011 Super Bowl being played in jerry jones' new stadium. Now that would be justice served!
I don't know if the Tacks are hosting a SuperBowl anytime soon.
But true justice would be winning the Super Bowl in Bud's stadium.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote