View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007   #10
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: deadspin.com titan preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
WOW who pissed in your cheerios? I guess they dont teach satire where you went to school. It was funny and if you can not laugh at it then you will be in for a real long season.
Don't get me wrong I got the humor it just could have focused on more recent events. The fight could have been used pretty well. Why not take a shot at Pacman and his crazyness.

It just did not have any flavor IMO. It is like they used last years material or something and threw in a couple WR jokes.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote