View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007   #97
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bears/Texans Blue Crew Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
OK since I have never been there and tailgated, got my blue pass and ticket but what time do yall start and or what time would be good to show up and is there anything I can do to help or bring?

I am really looking forward to this.

P.S. Tedc, I am sending ya an email now that my camera which was sorta borrowed without my permission has been returned.
If you have a Blue pass, you can get there as early as 3. The Blue Crew folks will be set up by then. The lots will start getting more filled up between 4-5.

Wear sunscreen and bring water and whatever beverage that suits you. Peeps usually bring a variety of food like a potluck, so if you feel like it, bring something tasty to nosh (disposable pans are often best).

Tomorrow's weather: 10% chance of rain, wear your shades

6am

77F
Feels Like
82F

9am

84F
Feels Like
91F

12pm

93F
Feels Like