View Single Post
Old 01-04-2005   #3
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

It would depend on who else is available. Hlatoi Ngat? Derrick Johnson? Ahmad Brooks? Three guys I may take over Williams.

Would I rather have Williams or Roderique Wright?

another good receiver may seem like a good idea.. but I dont really think it is necessary.. especially in the kind of offense we want to run.

With our Oline needing IMMEDIATE change.. and the problems we are having with our Dline.. and the fact that Glenn is getting old and we need a replacement soon.. I just dont think another WR is the right move to make. Even if he is the BPA, would I rather trade down and grab some more picks so I can try and fill my needs? i dunno.. its a tough decision. I just dont know if I could be happy about us taking Mike Williams unless we had already addressed the very pressing needs we have in other spots.

btw.. long as im mentioning Glenn's replacement. How about Faggins? he is coming along nicely.. He could be a starting quality CB if he keeps improving like this.. heck.. he may already be good enough to start, maybe not be tops in the league..
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote