Thread: Am I crazy?
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007   #6
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 39179 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Am I crazy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Pfft I just got tickets for the game and blue parking pass ... I am driving in from Austin and have yet to deceide if I am driving home after the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornBabe
I am driving in from New Braunfels......I think it is perfectly normal to drive to games from all over!!
Yes, but y'all are driving to go to the game, this would be just driving to watch the game on TV in Tyler, since I can't watch it here in the DFW. Now granted it's only about 90 miles.

I'm still sitting on the fence about this.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote