View Single Post
Old 01-04-2005   #3
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

I think that I wouldnt complain if we traded draft picks for some good Olinemen. The team is gonna be treading water until that Oline is fixed.. I would find it pretty pointless to draft new talent for the team when you arent going to go ANYWHERE until the Oline is fixed.

Fix the line at ANY cost.

EDIT** Also, if you were gonna trade away draft picks.. this is the year to do it :P. Bad draft class for our needs. its all RBs and Olinemen. we dont need young Olinemen.. we need immediate impact.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote