Thread: Gridiron, TX?!?
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007   #65
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gridiron, TX?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
I had to bring this back up....I was looking on the website and they now have a section under the fan zone tab called Gridiron Texas...How come all the pics they have on the page is of US....Bull Pen seaters.....I think that they did it just for you Yankee... They also have a slide show of pics...which is again us...lol so funny...

Anyhow Go Texans!
I applaud the Texans for trying to get a larger amount of the stadium "IN" the game. I hope it works.

It would REALLY be nice if they would update the Bull Pen section. It hasn't been touched since the third year but each year they promise a updated, interactive Bull Pen section. Maybe they feel they don't have to try hard to get us because they had us at NFL2002.