View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007   #4
Old School
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 875 Old School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Old School Send a message via Skype™ to Old School
Default Re: Blogging:Da Good, Da Bad, and DeMeco

Good Read. I am curious as to how they could legally make you remove his first name. I know you don't care to go into the details nor do I want you too but to me having a blog with someones name in the title wouldn't be any different than a newspaper article with someones name in the title.

Still props to you for coming to a suitable (and peaceful) arrangement and getting some help for a local charity to boot.
Old School is offline   Reply With Quote