View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007   #5
dickieb
Veteran

Rep Power: 148 dickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Need 2 tickets for 12/9/2007 vs Bucs

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
Dickie,

I'm curious, if this is your first NFL game, how did you come up with those very specific sections?

Good luck on getting tickets. I don't think you will have a problem making the game.
I talked with a guy at work who said that those would be good sections and not too expensive. I think behind the endzone would be cool but if the game ended up being on the other end all day it would stink. I would like to be by one end to see us score some TD's.