Thread: GoTitans.com
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007   #20
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: GoTitans.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I will try this again, but this time it will be the abbreviated version.

TT will be fine and I stand by my words. The Titans would move before the Texans would. A girlfriend that cheated on you will cheat again.. Bud isn't rich because he's smart. He's rich because he will prostitute himself..

The Titans did nothing to improve your team. You lost your best DB and punt returner. Your receiver is 69 years old.. The strength of your team is your running back, "his highness" Vince Young...

PS... Way to support your NHL franchise with the 25th ranking in attendance out of 30 teams..
GoTitans.com will survive, wasn't TT assimilated not too long ago? See it's started already.

My girlfriend didn't cheat on me,she showed me more of the world. I tip my hat to greater experience when it comes to judging wheather or not a team has done nothing to improve.

I know what the NHL is but it leaves me cold.
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote