Thread: GoTitans.com
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007   #19
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 112599 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: GoTitans.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildressTitanMan View Post
That's gold Bill. I've bookmarked it dude so time will tell. You might be saved from self humiliation if TT doesn't survive the move.
I will try this again, but this time it will be the abbreviated version.

TT will be fine and I stand by my words. The Titans would move before the Texans would. A girlfriend that cheated on you will cheat again.. Bud isn't rich because he's smart. He's rich because he will prostitute himself..

The Titans did nothing to improve your team. You lost your best DB and punt returner. Your receiver is 69 years old.. The strength of your team is your running back, "his highness" Vince Young...

PS... Way to support your NHL franchise with the 25th ranking in attendance out of 30 teams..