View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007   #36
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1256 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bears/Texans Blue Crew Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Never thought about spiking a watermelon David. I've got one all nice and chilled in my refrig right now. Clue me in on what to do!
Just slice it up into large chunks, toss it into a container and soak it down with a liquor of your choice. I like coconut rum (Parrot Bay or Malibu).

It's also best to use a seedless watermelon. That way you can use the leftover liquid for shots without having to pick out the seeds. You can also strain it if there are seeds in it.

If you like cherries, you can soak cherries in vodka - a.k.a. cherry bombs.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote