Thread: GoTitans.com
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007   #17
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: GoTitans.com

I will try the quick reply format to see if this will post:

Arrow, I thought you knew that part of Buds 'sweetheart' deal with Nashville gauranteed sell-outs for 10 years... Of course this year is sold out...

I also know that you know enough about football to understand that the Texans 'upgraded' and 'improved' this offseason, while the tinnbreads subtracted talent and really didn't do anything with free agency... Thus a ****ty product this season...

A couple of those, and griping about the stadium leads to less and less attendance...

PS.... Admit it. You have told us several times in the past that you "Love LA"....