Thread: GoTitans.com
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007   #12
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: GoTitans.com

This is how it starts (Borrowed from Overalls on the Tinnbreads board):

Quote:
Do NOT show any more contests or commercial on the jumbotron. I dropped $60 on my seat. I don't need to have commercials in my face throughout the game too (I wish). If we are going to be force-fed commercials and contests, at least be more original instead of the SOS each week.

Get some variety in food in the stadium. I get more options at a Sounds game.

Get live music going in and around the concourse areas. (Bull Pen Pep Band anyone)They guys that played in front of the stadium on plastic cans and stuff was fun. Heck, a juggler or magician or two would be more fun than nothing.
PS... What are the sounds and what do they play. Is that womens football or like single A baseball??