Thread: GoTitans.com
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007   #11
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: GoTitans.com

Before I was so rudely interupted I was typing the following.

Blazing Arrow must have a man-crush on the Texans.... He has talked that silly non-sense about moving for a long time, so I'm beginning to beleive that its wishful thinking.

Mark these words now:

The Titans will move before the Texans. The Titans 10 year gaurantee of sell-outs ends this year. And with that ****ty product they throw out there, Nashville will catch Jacksonville in black-outs quickly....

So Arrow, you will be able to drive about what? 4 or 5 hours south and see your man-love Vince in person.. Only problem is, they will be playing in that nasty rat infested coliseum instead of the Rose Bowl....