Thread: GoTitans.com
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007   #6
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34649 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: GoTitans.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post

It appears you guys can read from the quotes but why so selectivly? You pick one poster who gets blasted by all other Titans fan and you accept them as the mascot for the Titans fan base.

It's almost as silly as the Texans thinking they are going to be contenders this season. I like this quote personally:
I just ran right over that as a typo, obvisouly the poster meant J-ville. I'm so used to automatically fixin Possum Holler stuff in my head.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote