View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007   #17
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: first time tailgaters.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by txchick1971 View Post
i'm excited.......taking my kids to the bears game and tailgating in the blue lot with them.........offically it's our second time but the first time was 3yrs ago and it was pouring rain......we look forward to it again....hopefully it's not raining this time!!!!
You are certainly welcome to join the Blue Crew! A large number of posters on this board tailgate with us, so you will have the opportunity to meet some MB "names." We are located in the far front corner of the platinum lot, next to Kirby. There are always lots of kids, all ages, for your son to meet. I will have my 8/y/o and 15 y/o grandsons with me as well as a 9 y/o granddaughter. Believe it or not, but, I still have left over beer from last year. This year I am taking an extra ice chest full of water instead of so many carbonated drinks. I have found that my grandkids drink water, gatoraide, or some other type of sports drink better than carbonated soda's. Of course, I have to bring Cherry DrP for ME!!

Above all, take the intense HEAT into consideration. The heat index is suppose to be about 103, I think. That means it might be about 120 on that d*** parking lot!! Just go prepared, as I am sure you will.

I will look for a 10 y/o with a Bear's jersey on! BUT, the best thing to do is just walk up and ask for someone who posts on TexansTalk. Our tailgate is VERY large and easy to find. If you want to find me, just ask for GRANDMA! I love meeting friends from the MB.

Sandy or "grandma"
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote