Thread: Yet again ppl
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007   #28
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Rep Power: 759 TheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Very Important

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
Maybe people would take you seriously if you started spelling things out and use proper punctuation.

If you really had $2,800 in pennies, take them up to the bank and trade them in for real cash. You could afford to go buy yourself a set of season tickets and stop begging everyone on this board for tickets. Its pathetic.
Why would I have $2,800 in pennies? I was just playing around. Sorry for not using proper punctuation. I am just too used to all the texting and chatting online. Like I said before I don't want to use money on things I can't keep and if I get bored of it resell it.
TheBigpaki is offline   Reply With Quote