Thread: Yet again ppl
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007   #22
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Rep Power: 759 TheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Very Important

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Without a doubt. But I mean, he never says "I'll come tailgate with you" or "I'll bring some steaks" or anything.

He just incessantly begs for free tickets.

Most question his existence.

Ok nevermind. I had a feeling u guys would respond this way. The reason i don't taligate is bcuz i can't. usually during the season i am fasting. U know muslims do that right? SO yea if i was to tailgate or just be around u guys it would make me mucho hungry. And i am still in High school. plus i would never touch a beer in my life.

FOr the pennies and i can't do math. I mean $2,800 in pennies. And i am very good in math Thank you very much.

But yea sorry i asked i just don't like spending money on stuff i can't keep. Thats the kind of person i am.
TheBigpaki is offline   Reply With Quote