View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007   #119
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 91895 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince not lighting it up in camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I have a feeling Young is going to drop a Baby Ruth in the Texans punch come this season.

Discuss....
Vince is gonna drop a Baby Ruth when he is running for his life the entire game. Lets hope Vince doesn't have hemorrhoids cus peanuts don't digest right and have sharp jagged edges when they come out the other end.

I guess when Vince cries after this loss it will be for a different reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill
By the way, when it comes to "His Highness", I'm not drinking the kool-aid, I am flat out drinkin' the Hater-Aid!!!
I personally like the Battle Red flavor of Hater-aid.

TEXANRED is online now   Reply With Quote