View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007   #1
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Orange Lot checking in...

Well with all of the Blue/Platinum lot banter going on, I guess I will say that the Orange Lot has checked in and we are ready to go as well !!

For those of you in Yellow, Blue, Platinum, Red, and Maroon and of course the Almighty Orange, may you all have a hell of a day tailgating and enjoy..Time to do what we do very well..Share the day with great friends, eat great food, drink COLD BEER, and watch our 2007 Texans start new with hopes of a great season...

To ALL tailgaters in the Miller Lite lots, I raise my glass to each and every one of you, as for it is you that I can say that my Sundays are the best that can be!!

hobie is offline   Reply With Quote