View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007   #118
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Vince not lighting it up in camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
What kind of a "man" spends his time online talking about baby ruths and koolaid?

Another weird comment from BlazingArrow when he is running out of things to say...

I think Matt Schaub is going to put soap in the tinbreads showers, or toothbrushes near their bathroom sinks.

Discuss.
Let me make this easy for you:

Bill now:

Texans play the Titans:

Bill after:

It would be easier if you knew who the Koolaid man was or had seen CaddyShack.

As always keeping it classy Shack75. Maybe we should open up another smack off thread where I totally pwn you so badly that even the people on your own board vote for me.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote