View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007   #59
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Austin residents

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
I'm a real good friend of John Milam who is the GM of Vito's. My company used to work for him when he was running the Outback Pub before it finally shut down a few years ago. Vito's has now become the place to go for R&R Valet employees.

PM me and I can get in direct contact with him and throw you upon his mercy. He's a great guy and Vito's would be a perfect spot for the Texan games this season. It's where I always watch mine. Quite a large following goes there. Maybe it's time to make it the official gathering spot.
Vitos is where my buddies and I typically meet up to watch Astros games, especially during the play-off run(s)... We nicknamed John "Milo" in honor of the Astros games. The one friend of mine has known him for several years too.

Seems everytime we go, John Schumacker from the old Oilers is there...

The last few times we've been there (which has been a little while), he was down out the Clear Lake store...so we were under the impression that he was working down there the majority of the time since it opened up last year or the year before.

Anyway, I think Yankee has a plan worked out for the downtown Coaches (at least to see how it works out).

But I appreciate it..