View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007   #5
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bears/Texans Blue Crew Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornBabe View Post
Ok...I am too excited!! I just had to start a thread to "plan" our tailgate!!

Ok...what is everyone bringing? David, are you bringing the grill? Sandy...I know you are bringing some Earl sausages!

I am definitely going to bring some things to throw on the grill, some chips and dips and some desserts!!

Let's get REAAAADDDDYYYY to tailgate! WOO HOO!!!

I am also bringing 4 friends with us. Sandy, is Aaron going to be there? Two of the guys coming with us are 15 yrs old!
Aaron will be there! So will EARL'S! Earl's haven't missed a game yet, and they won't start now!! It's a tradition with the Blue Crew!!

I'll bring something else to throw on the grill, as well as some goodies of some type, probably an earthquake cake. The Bear's won't know what hit um!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote