View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007   #8
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: help me understand tailgating logistics

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj. View Post
I see people bringing infants to training camp and just cringe. I'm talking like 3 month olds laying in blankets in strollers. 100 degree heat indices for prolonged periods is no place for a little babe or the person caring for it. And that's what it will be Saturday afternoon and into the evening.

The NWS site, which is as reliable as they come, is showing a temp of 91 and heat index of 101 at gametime Saturday - which based on previous preseason home games in August, I can believe.

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/forecast/Map...3&AheadDay.y=7

Which means the roof will be CLOSED!!!! YEA!!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote