View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007   #30
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Best 610 call ever!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nflnutswife View Post
I just popped off a few lines of sequins, squeeked in a new line or two and I'm good for another year!
Hey, customizing a jersey is expensive so I'm glad to keep the same number.
After all, it's the MAN in the jersey that matters to me, not the number he's wearing! See ya Saturday
Here's the Houston Chronicle's instructions on how to convert your jersey:

link

Personally, I would recommend spending a few extra dollars getting a T-shirt/monogram shop to do the iron on letters. Their press is hotter and the letters will stick better. It doesn't cost much.